Thursday, July 10, 2008

Don't tread on me, I have the ability to inflict Pain


Dear NPR,
I like you, I really do. Most of the time you are right on the money with your views and commentary. Your shows are good and they make my drives way smoother than what they would be if you weren't there.
However, You REALLY have to stop it with this "Latino" Vote specials that you keep doing.

Calling a Hispanic person Latino is like calling a Black person Colored, or an Asian person Oriental...
(they're not fucking rugs are they- they are people! thus, I'm not a fucking bad bar night somewhere or a type of Jazz!!!!!)
We're Hispanic not Latino- live it- love it, get used to it.

If you keep pissing us off we'll vote for this guy
who, really, should have been the President of this country long ago.

sincerely,
Luis Felipe Farfan-Arredondo