Sunday, May 25, 2008

Influential People



Often times I find myself in places that most children of poor immigrants are not accustomed or invited to.
It's a very strange feeling to be surrounded by people that are different than you.
That the difference is so apparent and obvious that you can not help but to feel threatened.
I usually just find a corner and watch everything play out, like some sort of Natural Geographic videographer or a stealthy creep.
I tend to notice a few things by my quite observations, one thing I've always noticed is that the more money you have and the more important you think you are, the lesser the tips become. That is to say- people with money to spare rarely do.
Those that flaunt their importance often lack it.
The word "humble" clearly escapes their lexicon.